NevPanel® insulation panels produced in Eskişehir are composite structure and insulation panels formed by strengthening magnesium oxide and magnesium chloride components, which are natural raw materials, with glass fiber.
In addition to the benefits they provide in the field of insulation, the panels increase the usage area and construction speed per unit m2 of the building areas, reducing the cost and reducing the building load thanks to its light structure.
The sustainable superior qualities provided by the panels to the buildings come from their ecological and completely natural features. Basic features that make NevPanel® insulation panels innovative and preferable;
• Not affected by water and moisture
• Heat and sound insulation
• Not containing substances harmful to human health and the environment
• They do not create toxic gas output
• They do not allow bacteria to grow.